VP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Games World
Games World has moved to a new server. You can now find us at

http://bit.ly/gamesworld

Please Register on that server. Thanks

VP
Games World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft

5 posters

Go down

Sony vs Nintendo vs Microsoft

[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft I_vote_lcap22%[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft I_vote_lcap11%[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft I_vote_lcap67%[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft Empty [POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft

Post by VampiricPadraig Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Let the fight begin *ding ding*
VampiricPadraig
VampiricPadraig

Number of posts : 881
My Mood : [POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft 1ynybs
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.bebo.com/VampiricPadraig

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft Empty Re: [POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft

Post by Quadnike Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:58 am

Sources revealed that Microsoft Game Studios is preparing to announce a new IP at an upcoming game show. This comes as great news, as Microsoft has been falling back on the "value of Xbox Live" for too long now.

2) My source also indicates that Microsoft has some new technology to reveal this year. If you're wondering if this will be hardware or software, the answer is "yes". Microsoft wants to show off a new game engine and an accessory for the Xbox. When I asked if the source was referring to a controller enhancement, he refused to elaborate. My speculation is that we'll be seeing this before year end. What is this new hardware? I believe it's a hard drive packaged with a year's subscription to Xbox Live. Watch this blog over the next couple of days for more news on this.

3) Ready for another chapter in the Gears of War universe? You'll get a peek this year. Whether this will be Gears 3 or an offshoot similar to Halo Wars, my source refused to comment. But after the mediocre reception of Gears 2, you can bet that Microsoft will be taking chances with the next chapter, as they have nothing to lose.

4) I don't think it's a big deal, but apparently Microsoft is still putting faith in exclusive downloadable content. Word is that they're securing some heavy DLC for Assassin's Creed 2. But that's just rumor for now. My bet is that it's going toward a current release, such as Mirror's Edge.

5) My source finished up by stating that gamers will have an exciting new update to Xbox Live by Christmas, but he would not elaborate. Could rumors of another big step toward digital distribution be coming true? Could this be tied to a hard drive/Live subscription bundle?
5 reasons why M$ will win this year and the exculsive games that are coming out
Quadnike
Quadnike

Number of posts : 66
My Mood : [POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft 244to5v
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft Empty Re: [POLL] Sony Vs Nintendo Vs Microsoft

Post by silentflesh Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am

Microsoft is better 'cause it has all my favorite games. Plus Microsoft have most shooting games.

silentflesh

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurbural Sun May 31, 2009 3:35 am

Since there is no Sega button (Sad), I voted Microsoft. Mainly because of the amount of awesome downloadable games.
Gurbural
Gurbural

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Xclipse Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

I voted for Sony
Xclipse
Xclipse

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down