VP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Games World
Games World has moved to a new server. You can now find us at

http://bit.ly/gamesworld

Please Register on that server. Thanks

VP
Games World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Words Of Wisdom

Go down

Words Of Wisdom Empty Words Of Wisdom

Post by VampiricPadraig Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:16 pm

Every month "Face Up" Magazine publish a full page of different quotes from different people. Here is some quotes that I have come across....If you have any...post them.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe wrote: One always has time enough if one will apply it
Groucho Marx wrote: A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere
Anon wrote: Be who you are. That's one thing no one else can be
Anon wrote: Problems are just misunderstood opportunities
Clifton Fadiman wrote: One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention
C.S. Lewis wrote: Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
Daniel L. Reardon wrote: In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip
St. Paul wrote: Love is one thing that cannot hurt your neighbour
Guy Goodall wrote: If you are going to make plans for your life, play only to love
Claude McDonald wrote: A budget is what you stay within if you go without
Anon wrote: The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
Warren G. Harding wrote: There's good in everybody. Boost. Don't knock
Nika Turbina wrote: If you live only for yourself, life is not worth living. The most important thing is that everyone is attentive to me now. It's how I behave and what kind of person I am
Tennessee Williams wrote: Love is the loveliest of all the four-lettered words
VampiricPadraig
VampiricPadraig

Number of posts : 881
My Mood : Words Of Wisdom 1ynybs
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.bebo.com/VampiricPadraig

Back to top Go down

Words Of Wisdom Empty Words of Wisdom

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:44 am

Unknown guy:
All generalisations are false; including this one.

Back to top Go down

Words Of Wisdom Empty Re: Words Of Wisdom

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 pm

George Carlin once said:

Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it's an actual event: I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I'd have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card: "Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday. Love, George." I don't do that! Why? Don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse. Fuck him in the asshole with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with the rest of it! I hope Mickey dies. I do, I hope he goddamn dies. I hope he gets ahold of some tainted cheese... and dies, lonely and forgotten behind the baseboard of a soiled bathroom in a poor neighborhood, with his hand in Goofy's pants. Mickey Mouse - no wonder no one in the world takes our country seriously; we waste valuable television time informing our citizens of the age of an imaginary rodent!

Back to top Go down

Post by VampiricPadraig Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Lisa Treanor wrote:America has george bush johnny cash bob hope and stevie wonder and we have brian cowen no cash no hope and no fucking wonder
VampiricPadraig
VampiricPadraig

Number of posts : 881
My Mood : Words Of Wisdom 1ynybs
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.bebo.com/VampiricPadraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: