VP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Games World
Games World has moved to a new server. You can now find us at

http://bit.ly/gamesworld

Please Register on that server. Thanks

VP
Games World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Dark Lord Available Today (IGN 20/7/09)

Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Dark Lord Available Today (IGN 20/7/09) Empty Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Dark Lord Available Today (IGN 20/7/09)

Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix interactive entertainment products in North America, announced today that FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord is now available through Nintendo's WiiWare service.

A follow-up to the kingdom-building simulation FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a King, this newest entry in the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES franchise invites players to switch teams for a view from the villain's perspective.

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord is a real-time strategy game that offers an all-new tower-style stage structure. As the newly appointed Darklord on a mission to take over the world, players must strategically place monsters and traps in their tower to ward off invading adventurers. The dynamic build-or-be-destroyed gameplay coupled with accessible controls makes this an engrossing experience for gamers of all ages.

Downloadable Add-on Content
While the complete experience can be enjoyed for 1,000 Wii Points, add-on content is also available for download.

Darklord Armory - 400 Wii Points
Blocks Required: 2

A pack of five items each usable once per battle, including four spells (Shockwave, Blast Arrow, Fira and Quake) that deal moderate elemental damage to adventurers on all floors and one (Cura) that restores moderate HP to all monsters and Artifacts. With these tools in your kit, even the toughest stage is within your grasp.

Vile Ribbon - 200 Wii Points
Blocks Required: 1

Raises your NP by 50 at the start of battle. The effect is permanent with a single purchase. The more accessories you equip, the more NP you'll start with (and the prettier Mira will be). This ribbon was cherished by a world-famous actress who disappeared without a trace one day. Anyone who wears it is said to invite destruction upon herself.

*More add-on content will become available at a later time.

STORY
Step into the deadly-yet-fashionable shoes of the Darklord, a malevolent miss charged with dispatching intruding do-gooders by strategically placing traps and monsters within the tower she calls home. Players will need to get their hands on increasingly diabolical traps and abominable monsters to stop those pesky adventurers from making it to the Dark Crystal at the top of the tower. Be warned, though – with heroes of all the tribes and jobs from the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series storming the Darklord's lair in real time, traps and minions will count for nothing unless deployed with true evil genius. Anything less and the Darklord's beloved home will be reduced to rubble!

FEATURES

* Tower-style defensive strategy: Battles occur on every floor as players ward off adventurers and defend their home

* Enhanced presentation: Familiar settings and characters from the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series are accompanied by music and visuals that boost the game's heart-pounding excitement

* A wealth of replayable elements: A variety of side quests and a world map that can be unlocked as players progress offer extended hours of gameplay

* Split-screen presentation for easy-to-grasp gameplay: The Infiltration view provides a map that makes tracking the progress of adventurers simple, while the Adventure view provides a close-up look at the action on each floor

* Downloadable content: Players can enrich their game world with add-on content ranging from new monsters, traps and costumes for the Darklord to additional worlds with new stages and scenarios

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord is rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings. FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord is available on Nintendo's WiiWare service for 1,000 Wii Points. The official website can be found at http://www.mylifeasadarklord.com/.

About Square Enix Co., Ltd. and Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix Co., Ltd. (Square Enix), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd., with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, develops, publishes and distributes entertainment content including interactive entertainment software and publications in Asia, North America and Europe. Square Enix brings two of Japan's best-selling franchises – FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide, and DRAGON QUEST?, which has sold over 50 million units worldwide – under one roof. Square Enix is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment content in the world and continues to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation.

Square Enix, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. with offices in Los Angeles, California. It handles operations in North America, including development, localization, marketing and publishing of Square Enix titles. More information on Square Enix can be found on the Internet at http://www.square-enix.com.
VampiricPadraig
VampiricPadraig

Number of posts : 881
My Mood : Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Dark Lord Available Today (IGN 20/7/09) 1ynybs
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.bebo.com/VampiricPadraig

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit