Games World
Games World has moved to a new server. You can now find us at

http://bit.ly/gamesworld

Please Register on that server. Thanks

VP

Ubisoft Planning Big Holiday Push

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ubisoft Planning Big Holiday Push

May 27, 2009 - As part of its fiscal year-end financial report today, publisher Ubisoft gave guidance on release dates for some of its upcoming games, including Assassin's Creed 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Some of these games already had official release windows, but some are new and some have changed. Assassins Creed 2 is now expected in the 3rd fiscal quarter of this year (just in time for the holidays), as are the new Splinter Cell and James Cameron's Avatar. Ghost Recon and I Am Alive are scheduled for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009-10 (January-March 2010), leaving Ubisoft an opening to push them to summer. And there's no sign of Beyond Good & Evil 2, which was teased in Ubisoft's last financial statement.

Ubisoft's next fiscal year runs from April 2009 – March 2010. Here's a full breakdown of what to expect in the months ahead, according to Ubisoft's financial report:

Q1 (April – June 2009)

Anno

Q2 (July – September 2009)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Q3 (October – December 2009)

Academy of Champions
Assassin's Creed 2
Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard
Red Steel 2
Rabbids Go Home
Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage