VP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Games World
Games World has moved to a new server. You can now find us at

http://bit.ly/gamesworld

Please Register on that server. Thanks

VP
Games World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Log (Updated 16/8/09)

Go down

Change Log (Updated 16/8/09) Empty Change Log (Updated 16/8/09)

18/1/09
A couple of things that i changed that you might not known until now

• Banner has been centered aswell as the nav buttons
  • Mods name are now hidden from the home page but can be seen from the below the thread titles
  • Admins color has now been changed to purple
  • sorry stvlite but you have been demoted to "Global Mod" rank changes will be happening soon
  • Added a news section for Playstation (this will be modded so that it will appear on the home page aswell as the general news

Changes to be implemented over the next couple of weeks
  • Role-Playing Game (I have to get onto Forumotion bout that)
  • larger sizes for the users that post

Please Also Note that bots are coming in and out all the time to help improve searches (eg, MSN, Google)

Thank You!!!

Last edited by VampiricPadraig on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 am; edited 7 times in total
VampiricPadraig
VampiricPadraig

Number of posts : 881
My Mood : Change Log (Updated 16/8/09) 1ynybs
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.bebo.com/VampiricPadraig

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Change Log (Updated 16/8/09) :: Comments

VampiricPadraig

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 am by VampiricPadraig

Things that were supposed to be done since 18/1/09 didn't get implemented.

And I couldn't put the Playstation News on the Portal Page...Only 1 thread at a time, So I didn't bother with it

There is however some news from the bosses at ForuMotion

• There is going to be a update happening soon...No dates as of yet (Watch This Space)

Now onto some good news:
  • All of PopGamerzz are now NOT available to Guests...Except for the Gaming Section
  • I will be adding more smilies to the bank so you even have more to choose from..There is approx. 60-odd smilies to choose
  • The "Dice Roll" was only a test and will not be appearing back at the forums...If I do figure it in time, I shall put it back on
  • The RPG Character Sheet that are in your profles will be taken down because of problems with the scripting. This shall be fixed and once it has I will announce it...So watch out.
  • A cool feature that I found in the forums is the [wow] code...This is to display a item that is in World Of Warcraft. Early indications show that the code is kinda..well...broken...So dont use it if you can.
  • You may have noticed that my siggy has been moving from right-to-left...to do this type [scroll] and then your text to scroll..I will update the tutorial for posting A.S.A.P
  • I have setup general discussions for the major games that is coming out...eg. Killzone 2, Resi 5, Final Fantasy XIII, These threads have links to news stories that are related to the game aswell.
  • And to finish off, I shall add a Mod-Only Forum and a Global Mod-Only forum..If there is any problems or for general stuff.

And remember that the WARNING system is in effect...1 Member has already recieved their first WARNING...2 More and they are gone...You have been WARNED!!!

Thank You.
VP

UPDATE:
Well, I have taken down the RPG Sheets and the Dice Roll...

I added ALOT of smilies to the database...but i seem to be encountering problems with adding..No matter.

Mod Only Forum and Global Mod Only Forum has been created.

I have merged the Nintendo DS and Wii threads together to form "Nintendo" They didnt need a forum of there own lol

Thats it for now..
VP

Last edited by VampiricPadraig on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:16 pm by VampiricPadraig

It's March. So I put in a new look to the site.. I have changed the theme from phpbb2 to invision (Cue Oooing from Audience)

It was harder than it looks but we got there...

We have now 112 similes in our smiley bank.

The only things that you want to know is the new location of the "post reply" and the "new thread" buttons.

The text box for posting has changed but the BBCode are obviously still available so the following tutorial will help you
Tutorial on Posting

I shall introduce a couple of more ranks (What they are, I dont know yet) and alot more promoting will be done over the next week or so

It's going to get busy...So we need your help..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell your friends about the site...Please Tell Them To Join!!!!

Thank You
VP ^_^

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 am by VampiricPadraig

Added A Mood System

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm by VampiricPadraig

I have just done this....For Vista and XP users...You can now see the forum using the following font "Calibria". If this font is not installed...It will use another font

For Mac OS X users.. Your font is now "Charcoal CY" If this font is not installed on your computer, It will use another font.

VP

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 pm by VampiricPadraig

New Warning System has been added...

You will get 5 warnings before given a final opportunity to redeem yourself before the ban!

Rules will be heavily applied and warnings will be given if necessary.

VP!

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 am by VampiricPadraig

V3.11 has just been released with the following changes

Hope you enjoy the updates Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm by VampiricPadraig

V3.15 has just been released with the following changes

• New Banner
  • Updated Credit System
  • Bug Fixes

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 am by VampiricPadraig

V3.30 has just been released with the following changes

• All "News" forums have now changed to a Blog format
  • "Forum Changes" and "GW News" are now in a blog format!
  • Google AdSense has been added and revenue will now be generated for every click that a user does
  • Bug Fixes

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am by VampiricPadraig

V3.31 has just been released with the following changes

• Live Stats Added
  • Rules Updated
  • Welcome PM changed

Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

VampiricPadraig

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 am by VampiricPadraig